Tuesday 4 March 2014

2Inspire Business Profile: The Angel Mystic

In this 2Inspire Business Profile we meet Amanda Tooke aka “The Angel Mystic” who shares her experience of starting her business and how it motivates people to manifest their dreams into reality.



Please tell us what is a typical business day for you?
I work from home so have to be quite structured.  I have a bit of a routine so do daily grounding and protection exercises, followed by a short meditation.  It prepares me for my day and allows me to check in with what I lovingly call “The Upstairs”.
After that each day is different depending on who or what is booked in.  I work with clients either in person, via phone or Skype.  Doing various services from Angel readings giving guidance on moving forward positively, sessions with my VIP clients on 6 month programmes learning how to manifest or spiritually develop.  Or running one of my on line programmes.
In between appointments I am doing admin and getting orders such as my book or Angel Cards ready to post for my online sales or developing a new product.
I do evening appointments approx. 3 evenings per week. On a Monday I run #angelhour on Twitter 8 till 9 pm for hints, tips and messages.

What made you start the business and how did you get started?
I have been a psychic all my life and I am now effectively doing what was my hobby as my job.  Before this business I had a B&B but became ill and as a single parent I had to re-think my whole life. The reason I initially went into working for myself was, when my children were quite young and I wanted to be around for them.  So I needed to find another income and somewhere to live and fast.
However, I got lots of advice in meditation and just followed instructions to set up my Mystic Moon business.  I have never looked back and glad to say my health has improved too.
Over the last 5 years it has grown and grown and I feel such joy to this as my job, though I do work hard and pride myself on being accurate and giving an excellent service.  My business is based on referral and repeat trade.

What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment in the business world to date?
My first book published, “Do I have an Angel?” It launched last December and is getting wonderful reviews.
Helping others gain success either in their personal lives or their own businesses with my VIP programmes, I love to see others achieve their goals.

What has been your biggest challenge in business so far?

I am channelled every day by sceptics.  The other thing I would say is time.

A lot of my work is about introducing other to their Angels as when you connect life becomes a lot easier from parking spaces to finding your life’s purpose. 

I also teach others to manifest their dream life, it is based upon working with Law of Attraction, though I call it Manifesting with Your Angels.  With that we do affirmations and visualisation to achieve our goals, fitting them in around daily life can be a challenge, so I encourage others to do them whilst doing other tasks.  It has to fit in around daily life for it to work.

What are your future plans for the business?

More products, books, apps, and on line Angel Club.  There is a limit with my time and how many clients I can see.  I want more people to know they have Angels waiting to help them, my products do that for me, as everything I do and produce is easy to understand and simple to use.  It has to be because life is complicated enough.

If you had to do it all over again, what would you do differently?

I don’t think I would do anything much differently, but possibly been braver sooner and stepped out of my spiritual closet years earlier.


Why is it so important to inspire young women in particular to follow their dreams?

We should always follow our dreams; life is too short not to. 
Discover what makes your heart sing.  Do that and you will never have to work a day in your life again, as it will always be fun.

What advice would you give to somebody who wants to start a business in your industry?

Always trust your intuition and be authentic.

What or who inspires you in business and why?
Walt Disney, he failed so many times, but never gave up.

What is your favourite inspirational quote?
I wanted to share instead my favourite affirmation instead, hope that is ok as it always makes me feel better -
“Relax the Universe has your back”

Mystic Moon, High Lindeth, Lindeth Lane, Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 3NH
Tel: 015394 44656

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy when read this blog post because blog post written in good method and write on good topic. Thanks for sharing precious information. Windermere Intuitive Healer

    ReplyDelete