Sunday 20 September 2015

2INSPIRE NETWORK:"I AM" LADIES WEEKEND RETREAT: JUNE 2016




I would like to introduce you to the "I AM" programme, which I have personally written to help to transform the lives of others. This programme is so important to me as it contains steps that I have gone through to get to a point in my life where I feel like anything is possible and that we all have the power to change our life if we take the right steps and persevere.

Like most of us I tend to complain that life is not easy and that I need a break, however over the past year I have been equipped with some wonderful coping mechanisms and knowledge that has helped me to look at  life from a completely different perspective.

We are all on our own unique journey and so encounter different trials and tribulations but one thing I have learnt despite the ups and downs is to enjoy life, stop worrying about tomorrow or what others think about you and to simply live in the moment.   It is so important that when you do something in life make sure it is for the importance of yourself. This is why I wanted to share the I AM programme as part of a retreat weekender, where your focus will be on you and only you over a period of 3 days. 

My take on life is that none of us are getting out of this alive so stop treating yourself as an afterthought. It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself and to make your happiness a priority. It is necessary. 


I have partnered with some amazing individuals and organisations to make sure that the "I AM" project will make a positive impact in your life. So for this reason I urge you to take a look at the details of the retreat and take that step to make a positive difference in your life.

I hope to get to meet you on this journey.


Hazel xx

Click on the link below to find out more about the "I AM" project:







No comments:

Post a Comment