Wednesday 19 August 2015

2Inspire Inspirational Woman: Dhylles Davis - Lifestyle Coach & Motivational Speaker


In this inspirational Woman Profile we interview a woman Dhylles Davis. Dhylles Davis is a lifestyle coach, motivational speaker, event coordinator, and author of "Your Life! Your Purpose! No Explanations!"





Please tell us what is a typical business day for you? 

A typical day for me is to wake up, take a deep breath and thank the most high for giving me another opportunity to create new beginning in my life and then I pray for peace, patience, understanding and love for those around me and the world. After my discussion with the most high, I am sure to post a motivational affirmation or quote that is in my spirit to share with the world on my social media pages encouraging others to continue to live life to the fullest and to cherish each moment as we are not promised tomorrow.


What made you start the business and how did you get started?

The Sip & Chat Movement started two months ago as it was a message put inside of my spirit after coordinating and hosting sip and chats for the last three years. I knew I wanted something more for each sip and chat and I knew that I was a movement and needed to create a movement where I continue to spread celebrating life, peace, happiness, love, forgiveness and healing in a safe and judgement free zone. I just did not want to do sip and chats but I wanted to create empowerment events for individuals to speak freely and express themselves authentically with no fear of judgement in order to assist them with life’s obstacles.



What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment in the business world to date? 

My greatest accomplishment is being able to receive inspiring emails and inboxes from those who have attended my sip and chat events letting me know that I have helped them with their breakthroughs in overcoming obstacles in life which made them better and happier people. This always brings a smile to my face and in my heart knowing that I am able to live and walk in my purpose in helping others live their best life now.


What has been your biggest challenge in business so far?

My biggest challenge is doing my best in taking my business to the next level and practicing patience daily because I am a perfectionist and want everything to take place two years ago. I can be extremely hard on myself for wanting to accomplish so much in a small time frame and must remind myself daily that “Rome was not built in a day” and I must learn from each mistake I make in business and apply the lessons moving forward.


What are your future plans for the business?

My future plans is to expand The Sip & Chat Movement worldwide in having as many members join as possible who are on the quest to celebrating life as well as empowerment, peace and love.




If you had to do it all over again, what would you do differently?

I would not do anything differently because all of my experiences and obstacles have created the leader, conqueror and survivor I have become with my flaws, faults, mistakes and imperfections.


Why is it so important to inspire young women in particular to follow their dreams?

It is important to inspire our young women to follow their dreams because they are the future and must be encouraged to find and use their voice in order to stand tall and strong with confidence and courage to go for what they want in life no matter what obstacles come their way. Our young women need to be inspired to create opportunities and possibilities for themselves no matter what they have been through. It is important to encourage them to realize they are perfect within their imperfections.


What advice would you give to somebody who wants to start a business in your industry?

Stay passionate, driven and determined in making your dreams a reality. Remember that failure is not an option when a mistake is made and you will continue to make mistakes in order to perfect your craft within your business. Be open to trying new strategies and breaking old habits that are not working in order to have a successful business and never be prideful to ask for help.


What or who inspires you in business and why?

Woody Woodward and Luisa Otero are two amazing life coaches and speakers who inspire me daily. These individuals are transparent, real, raw and honest as well as humble within themselves as well as in the way they coach and help others improve their lives.


What is your favourite inspirational quote?

 “Live fearless instead of existing in fear and take leaps of faith in creating the life you are meant to live.”

Dhylles Davis
Website: http://www.coachdhyllesdavis.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ConsultantDhylles
Twitter: @DhyllesDavis

Lifestyle Coach, motivator, speaker and author
Founder & Creator of The Sip & Chat Movement


No comments:

Post a Comment